Here's some questions I want you to answer this week. Please put the answers as comments to this post.
First, some simple questions. Many of the answers can be found in posts that students have made already.
1) How high is Mont Blanc (France's tallest mountain)?
2) What are France's five largest cities?
3) Which countries border France?
4) What is the population of France?
5) How big is France in square kilometers?
6) What bodies of water border France?
7) What are the major rivers in France?
Here are some extra questions if anybody cares to answer them.
1) A famous film festival is held in France every year? What is the name of the city that holds it? Hint: it's the same name as the festival.
2) Dutch artist Vincent Van Gogh did most of his famous work in a town in southern France. Does anyone know the name of the town? Hint: it starts with an 'a'.
3) How many times can Taiwan fit inside France?